Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The End of a Long Hiatus

It's been over 10 months since my last post. What else can I say?

Too much.

My bundle of joy has finally arrived. Actually, he arrived 9 months and 2 weeks ago . . . all thanks to one heck of a curve ball that God blindly threw at me at 34 weeks gestastion. It's a long story. Too long for this post.

Motherhood has been truly amazing. My son is perfect in every possible way. In my eyes, and in his father's eyes, the child has not a single flaw.

The next couple posts will recap what I've made you miss. And hopefully you will get to know our little family a little better in the end.


Without further adieu, meet baby Craven.

Daddy Time


7 Months


8 Months



9 Months

* * *

You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.



No comments:

Post a Comment